Thursday, July 4, 2013

[30 Day Drawing Challenge] Day 01 - Yourself



Well, here are the pics of this first day of challenge. I'm so happy and excited!

As I already said, Mey took the Photo Challenege, so you can go take a look to her first day at El Palacio del Silencio.

There was a confussion with the date in Diana and Kim's pics, I guess the last days before vacations are affecting them, even so their pics are so cute!


Kimberly
The first is Kim's pic:
I love she drew the sun so cool with sunglasses and stuff, the fleecy cloud, grass and hearts. Plus her hair is like a dark cloud without fixing.
 

Diana
Next is Diana's:
It has details such as a necklace, a bracelet and a Little backpack. I've to say that she drew her hands, that's immportant.
As you can see, she's about to have vacations.

Araceli
Now myself:

My pic is the idea I have of myself as a married woman, I have a carrer, I'm a profesional, work for the Fishing Clubs at Puerto Vallarta and Bahía de Banderas and I'm member of the creatives collective Mercenarios de DIOS in which I'va been part of great proyects such as El Investigador, plus I have had the opportunity to make the layout for two volumes of Planes B, retrofuturistic anthologies.

I used to have my hair to the shoulders but when I was drawing I noticed that it has grew a lot, which is good but make me feel is time to make a new style. I'll wait a Little.

The last El Investigador's issue was so hard that, as a "divine signal", I decided to write the phrase on the pic.
-------
 
Tomorrow: Day 02: Favorite Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for accesing to the customers service. Your opinion is very important to us.